RE: Certification program??????????

Subject: RE: Certification program??????????
From: John Posada <JPosada -at- book -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 12:14:42 -0400

>I have no interest in getting involved in your group. Never did.
>
>I was merely pointing out that if you exclude people based on personal
>preferences and the judgment of one (or a few), then your sample isn't
>objective.

Maybe that's the difference. I think comments should only be initiated when
ya got an interest and a stake in the subject and it's outcome. To comment
just for comment sake can only be with the goal to elicit emotion because it
isn't for facts since facts aren't needed or required when there is no
interest.

Kinda like "drive-by" discussion...take pot-shots when ya want with no
interest in the response or it's meaning.

John