RE: xsl-fo designer (tool)

Subject: RE: xsl-fo designer (tool)
From: "France Baril" <France -dot- Baril -at- ixiasoft -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 10:28:51 -0400

Kevin said:
My trials indicated that FOP is not ready for production. We use XSL
Formatter by Antenna House, and another good one by word of mouth is
RenderX.

Hmmmm!?

What problems did you encounter with FOP, what makes you say it is not ready for production?
Do you find that pdf documents produced with xsl-fo have the same quality as documents produced with, let's say, Framemaker?

Does anyone else has an opinion on these products?

Thanks,

France

applications, including Net.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com