H.O.T. Management?

Subject: H.O.T. Management?
From: rbilbao -at- us -dot- amadeus -dot- net
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 11:12:39 -0400

Hello,

I have a question: Anyone out there in a department that employs "hands-on
transactional" (H.O.T.) management? I'd like to hear from anyone that is using
this newfangled management theory, style or whatever it is (I'm not quite sure).
What's it like in practice? How has it worked for you? Do you like/dislike it?
Has it caused problems or solved them? Okay, maybe I have more than one
question. :o)

I realize this could be seen as slightly off-topic. If so, please reply
off-list. Thanks!
Rhina
rbilbao -at- us -dot- amadeus -dot- net

This email message and information contained in or attached to this message
may be privileged, confidential, and protected from disclosure and is intended
only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the
intended recipient any retransmission, dissemination, printing or other use of,
or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information is strictly prohibited.
If you received this message in error, please immediately inform the sender by
reply e-mail and delete the message and any attachments. This footnote also
confirms that this email message has been swept by MIMEsweeper for the
presence of computer viruses. Thank you.

applications, including Net.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com