Re: RE: Work Attire

Subject: Re: RE: Work Attire
From: "Jeff Hanvey" <jewahe -at- lycos -dot- co -dot- uk>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 16:38:44 -0400

I work in the banking/financial industry (creating software for community
banks), but we don't directly deal with the industry itself. Every now and
then, potential client come in to visit our site (we also do item
processing).

Our atmosphere is professional, but casual. People wear a wide range of
clothing, from dumpy old clothes to extremely professional...

For the most part, it's golf shirts and khakis for the guys; slacks and nice
shirts for the gals. On Friday's, anything goes....but it's mostly jeans and
tees...

Jeff Hanvey
Augusta, GA
jewahe -at- lycos -dot- co -dot- uk