Re: Looking For Anyone Who Has Had Experience Using An Application Ca lled Holosofx

Subject: Re: Looking For Anyone Who Has Had Experience Using An Application Ca lled Holosofx
From: Doc <doc -at- vertext -dot- org>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2003 23:30:38 -0400

On Tue, 3 Jun 2003 16:35:42 -0400 , "Philbrook, Susann"
<Susann_Philbrook -at- Cable -dot- Comcast -dot- com> wrote:
>Presently, I am working on a project that involves documenting procedures
>using Word and Visio. Management has purchased a package called Holosofx and
>there are a few people here who believe it could be used in place of Word
>and Visio to produce formal procedures.
>I've attempted to ask for feedback from writers/editors/documentation folks
>who have had any kind of experience using Holosofx. So far, none of my
>former colleagues have any knowledge of this product.

The reason you're not finding anyone is because Holosofx:
a) No longer exists.
b) Has been converted into an IBM product.

It is now called IBM WebSphere® Business Integration Monitor and it
monitors IBM WebSphere Workflow events in real-time. From what I
understand, its purpose is business performance management not process
documentation. I have not used it, but the publicity on it would make
me think that it is unsuited to your task.

But, decide for yourself:
http://www-3.ibm.com/software/integration/wbimonitor/

-Doc
The VerText Company