RE: Wow

Subject: RE: Wow
From: Archimede Ziviello <archimede -dot- ziviello -at- cannondale -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 18:01:20 -0400

Hi folks,

Many times the questions I post the list are answered. I have received
great answers that would have taken me HOURS to wrestle up on my own. I am
thankful for that. I don't know if I should thank the group, the list, the
internet, or technology or myself for making use of resources.

Many times, I have resisted a reply, to what in my view are the stupid,
useless, inane, unending threads of the list. I've watched folks post
useless message after useless message almost like they are using the list to
chat. Can't this kind of stuff be worked out on an instant messaging
application? You folks know who you are. I have often wondered who is
keeping these prolific posters and SOBs on their payrolls. Especially in
this recent case of uroughing up the newbies.

Then again, if you can run with the big dogs, don't get off the porch, wait
for them to drag dinner back.

Always posting opinions after hours,
Archie

applications, including Net.