Re: Reg: Proposal Writing

Subject: Re: Reg: Proposal Writing
From: "David O'Brien" <OBrien_David_P -at- cat -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 10:04:45 +1000

I thought that went for tech writers in general :-)

--
David O'Brien
Caterpillar MineStar Solutions

Phone: 617 3329 8122
Fax: 617 3329 8101

Email: david -dot- obrien -at- cat -dot- com

--
The package said "Install Windows NT or better" so I
installed Linux.

applications, including Net.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com