Re: Wow

Subject: Re: Wow
From: Peter Gold <peter -at- highsoft -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2003 16:14:51 -0500

Maybe we should just have a "if you consider yourself a professional, don't
forget to act like one among others who also consider themselves
professional."

There's really no justification for rudeness, not matter how bad your day
has been.

There are lots of good suggestions on the recent thread about the individual
with poor social skills. Could it be remotely possible that there is more
than one such individual in the community who might benefit from reading
those postings in the archives, before venting again on the list?

> Maybe we should have a 'be nice to newbies' rule to sort of ease people in.
> It's a good, if rather caustic (at times), list.

Regards,

Peter Gold
KnowHow ProServices division of HighSoft, Inc.
www.knowhowpro.com
Adobe Certified Expert: FrameMaker 7, FrameMaker+SGML Authoring, Acrobat 5,
InDesign 2
WebWorks Professional Certified trainer
Voice: 650-691-0701 Toll-free outside S. F. Bay Area: 800-795-6066
FAX: 650-691-0995

applications, including Net.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com