Re: (no subject)

Subject: Re: (no subject)
From: Goober Writer <gooberwriter -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 05:52:55 -0700 (PDT)

> I've read a lot of hype, but what is the real, on
> the ground experience
> of those currently working in the field?

It's hit or miss, like most other tech jobs. Demand
fluctuates from region to region, from quarter to
quarter.

If you think it's the right line of work for you, why
not give it a try? What the market and the
opportunities look like now and what they might look
like a year from now could be drastically different.

=====
Goober Writer
(because life is too short to be inept)

http://calendar.yahoo.com