Re: Bubble Your Pleasure, Bubble Your Fun

Subject: Re: Bubble Your Pleasure, Bubble Your Fun
From: "Richard G. Combs" <richard -dot- combs -at- voyanttech -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 11:47:13 -0600

Kevin did a pretty good job of paraphrasing; here's the quote:

"I have always wished that my computer would be as easy to use as my
telephone. My wish has come true. I no longer know how to use my telephone."
-- Bjarne Stroustrup (originator of C++ programming language)

Note: I didn't personally verify the accuracy. I copied it from an
apparently reliable source. It's now hanging outside my cube. Some of the
engineers here are working hard to add more functionality (and complexity)
to cellular phone service; they find it quite amusing. ;-)

Richard

------
Richard G. Combs
Senior Technical Writer