Embedded help advice

Subject: Embedded help advice
From: "Jones, Colleen" <Clj6 -at- cdc -dot- gov>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 13:18:45 -0400

I'm a webmaster/web team leader for a government agency, and I'm exploring
using embedding help for a couple web applications (for which we're adding
additional features, etc.). I would appreciate any advice or info. I'm
especially interested in the best way to create it (software or just HTML
and JavaScript) and any problems with making it comply with Section 508. I
welcome any stories about whether embedded help was successful, too.

I've been consulting some articles in TC and elsewhere about the general
concepts and research; now I'm looking for some nitty-gritty advice and
info.

Thanks,
Colleen Jones

applications, including Net.