process docs or document management system

Subject: process docs or document management system
From: "mark Dsouza" <dino99 -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 10:37:28 +0000

Dear all,

I was asked to frame some process documents for project documentation. The idea is to make sure that the project team members get the latest version of the document, at the right time, from the appropriate author. Can a document management system be the right solution to ensure a standard workflow instead of framing a process document, which I believe has little chance of being complied.

Regards,
Mark

Wedding blues? Need help? http://www.msn.co.in/Matrimony/

Robohelp X3, from eHelp, lets you quickly and easily create professional Help systems for all your Windows and Web-based applications, including Net.

Buy RoboHelp Office X4 by June 13th and receive
$100 mail-in rebate, Plus FREE RoboHelp Plus Pack.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com