Re: Your opinion, please!

Subject: Re: Your opinion, please!
From: "Bonnie Granat" <bgranat -at- editors-writers -dot- info>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 22:16:17 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: "Brian Das" <brian_das -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Sent: June 17, 2003 08:24 PM

> Bonnie wrote:
>
> >The clients are baffled by the environment in which they conduct their
> >businesses? Did they purchase the software without determining what it
> >does?
> >*I* am baffled.
>
> Sorry - I should have been more precise. The clients understand their
> business well, but the regulation of it (a recent development) has them
> baffled.
>
> Hope that de-baffles!

Not really, Brian. ;) Why did they buy your company's software? What does your
company's software do? And if they don't know what it does, what the heck are
they doing using it?

Let's see.Highly regulated. Either pharmaceuticals or securities, eh? How can
the regulation of their business baffle them? Perhaps they need some advice
from professionals in their field? As a consumer, hearing this is making my
teeth itch.

Bonnie Granat
Granat Editorial Services
http://www.editors-writers.info

applications, including Net.

Buy RoboHelp Office X4 by June 13th and receive
$100 mail-in rebate, Plus FREE RoboHelp Plus Pack.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com