RE: Your opinion, please!

Subject: RE: Your opinion, please!
From: MList -at- chrysalis-its -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 13:43:50 -0400

John Posada [mailto:JPosada -at- book -dot- com] requested:

> Nonsense backatcha..tell me that drugs and devices developed
> specifically
> for cloning, of which fetal cloning for braincell research
> recently in the
> news, isn't going to require new regulations.

Ok, it isn't.

Well, if you are a bureaucrat or politician, it will. If your
livelihood doesn't depend on the promulgation of evermore regulations
and the superficial appearance of "doing something, anything..."
then, no it's not required.

Further questions on the topic might best be answered off-list.

Hey Eric!!.... how much trouble/expense would it involve for
you to create a Techwr-l-OFFLIST (similar to the CEL-OFFLIST,
so that interesting discussions can wander off topic and still
have a home among the folk who "live" where they get started?
Membership optional, of course.

Thanks,

/kevin

applications, including Net.

Buy RoboHelp Office X4 by June 13th and receive
$100 mail-in rebate, Plus FREE RoboHelp Plus Pack.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com