Weblog: One or two words?

Subject: Weblog: One or two words?
From: "Darren Barefoot" <darren -at- capulet -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 10:14:05 -0700

I know this is pretty trivial topic, but hey, it's Friday.

There seem to be strong advocates of both versions. IBM, for example, is
a fan of apparently two words (see, for example, this article
http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/webservices/library/ws-samruby.htm
l). Sun, on the other hand, apparently likes two words
(http://solutions.sun.com/catalog.static/en_US/1/1054030.html).

I checked Google Fight, and two words get's the slight edge there as
well:

http://www.google-fight.com/cgi-bin/compare.pl?q1=weblog&q2=web+log&B1=M
ake+a+fight%21&compare=1&langue=us

That said, I prefer one word. It tends to reinforce the abbreviated
'blog'. Thoughts? DB.

Darren Barefoot
Capulet Communications
Read our professional communications weblog at
http://www.capulet.com/weblog/

ANNOUNCING ROBOHELP STUDIO

RoboHelp Studio maximizes your Help authoring power by combining
RoboHelp Office and RoboDemo, so you can easily create professional
Help systems that feature interactive tutorials and demos.

Find out more about RoboHelp Studio at http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l2

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com