RE: Internet Comments Can Have Consequences

Subject: RE: Internet Comments Can Have Consequences
From: Rose -dot- Wilcox -at- pinnaclewest -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 11:22:34 -0700

I "google" my own name periodically. This last time some of my recent posts on Techwr-l were on the first page of results.

Hence my policy to not take part in flame wars or to answer a grouchy comment publicly. :-)

Rose A. Wilcox
CHQ, 17th Floor, 034
Tranz1 QA/Documentation
602-250-2435
Rose -dot- Wilcox -at- PinnacleWest -dot- com
"Beauty of style and harmony and grace and good rhythm depend on simplicity." - Plato

ANNOUNCING ROBOHELP STUDIO

RoboHelp Studio maximizes your Help authoring power by combining
RoboHelp Office and RoboDemo, so you can easily create professional
Help systems that feature interactive tutorials and demos.

Find out more about RoboHelp Studio at http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l2

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com