Docs on Tape

Subject: Docs on Tape
From: tgr -at- lanminds -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 11:19:50 -0700

I just had a great idea: when it is hard to get SMEs to review documentation, we record readings on tape or CD for SMEs to listen to in their cars, at the beach, or while they jog or work out at the gym. Maybe it would make reviewing easier and more interesting? A Shakespearian delivery would bring many a user manual to life, methinketh.

Thoughts?

- t

ANNOUNCING ROBOHELP STUDIO

RoboHelp Studio maximizes your Help authoring power by combining RoboHelp Office and RoboDemo, so you can easily create professional Help systems that feature interactive tutorials and demos.

Find out more about RoboHelp Studio at http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l2

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com