RE: Docs on Tape

Subject: RE: Docs on Tape
From: "Victoria Nuttle" <vnuttle -at- cauto -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 13:31:02 -0500

Sadly... the only time I get timely reviews from my SMEs is during the
summer months when they're all out on roadtrips with their families and
sharing the driving duties with spouses. On tape... they'd be able to
review twice as much material!

Victoria

ANNOUNCING ROBOHELP STUDIO

RoboHelp Studio maximizes your Help authoring power by combining
RoboHelp Office and RoboDemo, so you can easily create professional
Help systems that feature interactive tutorials and demos.

Find out more about RoboHelp Studio at http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l2

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com