Re: UML

Subject: Re: UML
From: Beth Agnew <Beth -dot- Agnew -at- senecac -dot- on -dot- ca>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2003 13:51:23 -0400

I've used VSS extensively for documentation, and found it quite acceptable. Makes life a lot easier when we're doing information development along the same model that is used for software development. Labelling documentation to match software versions ensured they always scooped up the right documentation from VSS when they were doing a software build.
--Beth

John Posada wrote:

RE VSS...that's what we currently have and that's what the developers use.
If it turns out that it is not the correct platform, I'll make suggestions,
but I can't tell them what's broke about it until I see how it works or
doesn't work for us.

As far as the cool part...yeah, very.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer