Email list for web content managers?

Subject: Email list for web content managers?
From: Jean Hollis Weber <jean -at- jeanweber -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2003 16:19:49 -0700

A correspondent asked me this question, to which my answer was "I don't know, but I'll ask around." Can anyone help? My correspondent says her googles have turned up nothing.

I'm looking for an e-mail list of people who are generating content for web sites. Do you know of any?

I'm currently leading an overhaul of my org's site (my areas are structure, content, tone, navigation, usability testing--everything but the programming), and I'm feeling the need to be constantly exposed to cutting-edge ideas.

Thank you!
Regards, Jean
Jean Hollis Weber
jean -at- jeanweber -dot- com
The Technical Editors' Eyrie http://www.jeanweber.com/

ANNOUNCING ROBOHELP STUDIO
Create professional Help systems that feature interactive tutorials and
demos with all new RoboHelp Studio. More at http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l2

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com