Re: Keep Track of Experience

Subject: Re: Keep Track of Experience
From: "Subash" <subash_tc -at- speedpost -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2003 22:26:15 -0800

Hi Edwin,

You can always customize your resume according to the requirement.
Analyse the requirement completely and include only those portions of
your experience that matters to the job in question. To give exactly what
the client/employer wants, you can make the relevant portions more
detailed. There is one more way of doing it. You can create a portfolio
with all the relevant elements and send it across along with your resume.

You can make different portfolios for different types of jobs that you
can apply for. I haven't used any tool that can dynamically generate a
resume, but I feel that it is not very difficult to generate one if you
have a detailed portfolio with all the details of your work experience
and other credentials.

~Subash

--
Subash
subash_tc -at- speedpost -dot- net

ANNOUNCING ROBOHELP STUDIO
Create professional Help systems that feature interactive tutorials and
demos with all new RoboHelp Studio. More at http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l2

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com