Re: RoboHTML X3/X4 - Annotations?

Subject: Re: RoboHTML X3/X4 - Annotations?
From: "Anachie Shakespear" <omath -at- lycos -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2003 18:01:14 -0400

All~

O/S Win XP
App: RoboHTML X3/X4

How does one create Annotations in RoboHTML and include the tab called Annotations?

Any and all suggestions welcome, and if someone else needs, or wants the answer let me know and I'll pass it on...

AS

ANNOUNCING ROBOHELP STUDIO
Create professional Help systems that feature interactive tutorials and
demos with all new RoboHelp Studio. More at http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l2

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com