RE: Limiting postings -- looking at numbers

Subject: RE: Limiting postings -- looking at numbers
From: "Cindy Kight" <Cindy -dot- Kight -at- DataMaxGroup -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 12:53:32 -0500

Limiting the number of posts per day would devalue the usefulness of the list for my purposes. This is not because I want to post much myself.

There are people on this list whose experience, insight, and opinions are valueable to me, and I almost always read their posts. I appreciate that they're willing to share their knowledge and take the time to respond to multiple posts per day. There are other multiple posters who I read just because they lighten things up and I enjoy their sense of humor. And some multiple posters I just ignore.

Cutting the number of posts will not necessarily increase quality or civility. Use the delete key if there are things you don't want to read, but let the rest of us freely communicate.

Cindy Kight
Technical Communications Mgr.
TSW Solutions, Inc.

NEED TO PUBLISH FRAMEMAKER CONTENT ONLINE? "Mustang" is a NEW single
sourcing tool for FrameMaker that lets you easily publish your content
online. No macro language required! http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l3

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com