RE: Screen Capture Software

Subject: RE: Screen Capture Software
From: Jason Willebeek-LeMair <jlemair -at- cisco -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 08:08:45 -0500

The blurriness when you resize screen captures is a common problem. Check
the archives of this list for several discussions about this. Also check
the techwr-l web site (http://www.raycomm.com/techwhirl/)-- if I recall
there are several good articles about screen captures.

RE: Software. You need to find software that does what you want it to. For
some, printscreen + paintshop is just fine. Others will require in
industrial-strength graphics design package. You might want to start with
SnagIt. They seem to be rather well-featured and have a trial version.
And, they sponsor this list. So, while you are perusing the TECHWR-L web
site for screen capture articles, click on the TechSmith banner and download
the trial version of SnagIt.

Disclaimer: I am not associated with TechSmith, SnagIt, or the TECHWR-L
website. Just pointing out some good resources.

Jason