Re: The saga ended

Subject: Re: The saga ended
From: "Mike O." <obie1121 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 10:05:23 -0700 (PDT)

Chuck Martin wrote:

> I'm not sure what to beleive: that he really
> did mail it on Friday and the post office somehow
> delayed it, or that he told me a tale ...
> When I do hand him the envelope (never opened),
> I do plan on mentioning that fact, and see what
> the response it.

Don't do that. When you get the check, you win - Game
Over. Send him a nice letter thanking him for his
business, and make it clear you would be happy to do
business with him again. Of course, if that happens,
you will do things differently based on your newfound
experience, right? :-)

Mike O.

http://sbc.yahoo.com

NEED TO PUBLISH FRAMEMAKER CONTENT ONLINE? "Mustang" is a NEW single
sourcing tool for FrameMaker that lets you easily publish your content
online. No macro language required! http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l3

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com