Re: RoboHelp/RoboDemo to create web tutorials?

Subject: Re: RoboHelp/RoboDemo to create web tutorials?
From: Lavanya KrishnaMurthy <techsavvvy -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 02:26:31 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
i've used the RoboDemo software for creating
e-learning modules. RoboDemo X4 version addresses all
your issues and to my knowledge you can very well use
it and manage your tutorial effectively

Your Requirement RoboDemo X4

Distribute in Web Allows web publishing

Quiz with scores Quizzing and Scoring at the end
of each chapter

video screen action Captures the actions and
generates screen shots based on
it.Allows you to record audio
and animate your actions...

In my personal opinion, I feel that the cost is also
quite reasonable compared to the features offered..
you may however visit the ehelp site to find more abt
the feature covered in RoboDemo.

Rgds,
Lavanya

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com

NEED TO PUBLISH FRAMEMAKER CONTENT ONLINE? "Mustang" is a NEW single
sourcing tool for FrameMaker that lets you easily publish your content
online. No macro language required! http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l3

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com