RE: Online help issue

Subject: RE: Online help issue
From: "Wade Courtney" <WCourtney -at- Elance -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 16:24:23 -0700

How or what tools are available for me to do this?

We need to make our content context sensitive on many levels and allow users to add their own help topics, like the example you gave below.

Thanks,

Wade

> If you're authoring static help, I'd try finding a way
> of authoring around this, maybe by providing
> field/object level context-sensitive help only, so
> you're only describing how to use each feature. Then,
> as you provide a means of customizing labels, provide
> a means for users (administrators) to author topics
> for these various interfaces.
>
> =====
> Goober Writer

ROBOHELP X4 - THE INDUSTRY STANDARD IN HELP AUTHORING
Buy RoboHelp by July 31st and receive a $100 mail-in rebate!
Find out more about RoboHelp X4: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com