Antwort: RE: environment

Subject: Antwort: RE: environment
From: Kerstin -dot- Molthagen -at- etas -dot- de
To: TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 10:05:44 +0200

Hi Nancy!

Nancy wrote:

>I listen to CDs with headphones. That prevents most of the noise from
>getting through, and I find music makes it easy for me to concentrate.
>[...]

I've tried that... Doesn't work for me in most cases. First, because after
wearing the headphones for, say, an hour or so my head starts aching, and
second because it's the noise as such, not some special noise in
particular, I can't stand most of the time. Music works well if I have to
proofread, or index, my writings, but if I have to create new stuff, it's
too distracting.

No, I'm the my-very-own-office type. There are disadvantages, e.g. not
getting some information in time, but for me these are the lesser evil.

Ciao,
Kerstin