noise cancelling headphones, was RE: environment

Subject: noise cancelling headphones, was RE: environment
From: "Gregory Sweet" <Gsweet -at- cdphp -dot- com>
To: <mbaker -at- ca -dot- stilo -dot- com>,<techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2003 17:12:25 -0400

>>> "Mark Baker" <mbaker -at- ca -dot- stilo -dot- com> 08/01/03 03:50PM >>>
A word of caution before you spend the money. Noise canceling headphones
mask out low frequency noise. In an office setting that means noise from
motors, ventilation systems, and those horrible white noise generators they
install in the ceilings.

I did not know that. Thanks for the tip. I'll have to get me to a Bose outlet and try a set of the headphones out to see just how good they are before spending.

-Greg

neart - misneach - diongbháilteacht