Fwd: RE: Primate Programming, Inc.

Subject: Fwd: RE: Primate Programming, Inc.
From: Tom Murrell <writerboy642 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 14:32:03 -0700 (PDT)

I don't know how many have seen this, but it's worth a
look. A pretty good satire.

Tech Writing tie-in? If you can teach chimps to
program, you could teach them to do technical writing,
too. (They already claim to be able to do Crystal
Reports.

> Before opening the URL in the forward, start with
> this one. The visuals
> are priceless.
>
> http://www.newtechusa.com/humor/PPevolution.asp
>
> -Dan
> ----- Forwarded by Daniel Lambert/EBANC on
> 08/04/2003 01:42 PM -----
>

> Michael Bauman
> 08/04/2003 01:28 PM
>

> To: Daniel Lambert/EBANC -at- EBANCLLC,
> Connor Smith/EBANC -at- EBANCLLC
> cc:
> Subject: Primate Programming, Inc.
>
> http://www.newtechusa.com/PPI/main.asp

=====
Tom Murrell
--New Email Address; Same Great Taste!--

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com