FrameMaker TOC

Subject: FrameMaker TOC
From: "G. Abenhaim" <g -dot- abenhaim -at- nhc -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 11:52:14 -0400

Hi,

I think Ive seen it posted by someone but havent followed enough to see an
answer to the problem.

My TOC does not seem to work according to the Reference pages.
I put in the chapter number-page number. I get ones (1) everywhere for
chapter numbers. The page numbers seem ok. My tab leader dots do not sho up
either.

Here is my code in the reference pages:

openObjectId <$relfilename>:<$ObjectType> <$ObjectId>
<ChapterNumber><$paranum> Default Para Font><$paratext>
<ChapterNumber><PageNumber><$pagenum>
<$paratext> <ChapterNumber><$chapnum>-<PageNumber><$pagenum>
<$paratext> <ChapterNumber><$chapnum>-<PageNumber><$pagenum>
<$paratext> <ChapterNumber><$chapnum>-<PageNumber><$pagenum>

now, can anyone tell me what am I doing wrong?

thks,
Grace