Deleting a row in a FrameMaker table

Subject: Deleting a row in a FrameMaker table
From: France Baril <France -dot- Baril -at- ixiasoft -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 11:07:42 -0400

Ok, this is Monday morning and I am stuck with an operation that should be a no brainer. I cannot find how to delete a row in a FrameMaker table.

The manual says: Select the row, click delete, select Remove Cells From Table and click Clear. It also warns that to be offered the option to delete the cells, the entire row must be selected.

Well, I do select the entire row and this option is never presented to me. All I can do is erase the content of the selected cells.

Do I need to start drinking coffee in the morning or is this operation tricky?

Please help,

France Baril
Rédactrice Technique / Technical Writer
IXIASOFT
(514) 279-4942
france -dot- baril -at- ixiasoft -dot- com