RE: Ethics and technical writing

Subject: RE: Ethics and technical writing
From: Sean Brierley <seanb_us -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 14:30:49 -0700 (PDT)

Ethics? What are ethics? Are ethics feeding my family
by technical writing legally? Should I techwrite for
programs written by underpaid staff in this or other
lands? Should I cut my rate to get a job and, at the
same point, causing the rates for techwriters as a
whole to be lower; do I owe it to the industry to hold
my rates? Etc.

Methinks, this is a topic that will do circles,
where's the drain?

Cheers,

Sean