Q: Word - odd pages only

Subject: Q: Word - odd pages only
From: "Cheryl Wallace" <cwallace -at- costlink -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 10:59:06 -0400

Here's a question for any Word gurus on the list since I'm havign trouble
finding what I need on the web.

I have a document where I need to consider only the odd pages for page
numbers. In other words, the content will be on the odd pages with the even
pages left for notes. I don't want to acknowledge the notes pages or have
them figure in the page count. There will also be different even and odd
headers.

Has anyone been down this path before?

Cheryl