Compiled CHM file contains older versions of documents

Subject: Compiled CHM file contains older versions of documents
From: Gayatri Rajesh <grajesh -at- cordys -dot- com>
To: "Techwrl (E-mail)" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 10:32:19 +0200

Hi,

I am facing a peculiar problem with HTML Help Workshop.

I have a folder with approx. 400 HTML files, which I compile into a CHM
file. Of late, whenever I compile the CHM file, I notice that it refers to
older versions of the documents. For example, I have a file called xyz.htm
(content version 1.0). I modify the contents such that I now have the file
xyz.htm (with content version 1.1). But when I compile it, the CHM file
refers to xyz.htm (content version 1.0). Please note that the older file
does not exist in the folder. It has been overwritten by the new contents,
filename being the same.

I tried copying the entire folder to another location and compiled it. The
CHM works fine. But in the original location, I still face the same problem.

Can anyone tell me what could be the problem?

Regards,
Gayatri

privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this message
disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any action or
omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.
Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this message in
error.