RE: testing candidates

Subject: RE: testing candidates
From: "Domaschuk, Rob" <Robd -at- datalogics -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 14:02:21 -0500

> ACtually, one of the tests I have written in the past is
> How to tie your shoes without using the word "shoelaces"
> Try that for a writing exam! not as easy as it seems.

No problem:

1. Y'all slide that foot o'yers into the open part of the boot.
2. Check fer scorpions, rattlers, and other critters before proceeding with
step 1.
3. Repeat with the other boot.

Rob Domaschuk | 312.853.8337 - p
Technical Writer | 866.741.2677 - f
Datalogics, inc. | www.datalogics.com

"One out of every three Americans is suffering from some form of
mental illness. Think of two of your best friends. If they
are OK, then it must be you."
- unknown