RE: Marketing email - VENT - Oops

Subject: RE: Marketing email - VENT - Oops
From: "Cindy Kight" <Cindy -dot- Kight -at- DataMaxGroup -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 17:08:26 -0500

Sorry, replied to the wrong message - twice.

First message:

Diane's right. It is the curse of being a tech writer. But it can also be a source of amusement.

A while back, I caught a product feature being referred to as 'suggestive ordering.' My response was, "What does it do? Give the user a message that says, 'Hey sexy. You need to order 10 cases of Diet Coke. Meet you in the storeroom later...'?"

Second message:

Oops! Replied to the wrong message. We all goof up sometimes - especially when we're pointing out others' faults.

What goes around...

Clearly, it's time for me to go home now.

Cindy Kight