Re: Fostering Teamwork and Communication

Subject: Re: Fostering Teamwork and Communication
From: "Cheryl Wallace" <cwallace -at- costlink -dot- com>
To: <dthomps -at- foundationsoft -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 11:15:25 -0400

Need an activity to explain why bugs happen?
* Jenga
* Build an extension onto a house of cards
* Pin a third arm on them (cool new feature) and have them put on a cardigan
(existing standard functionaility)

Cheryl
(who, when wearing a support hat, kept threatening to keep a bullwhip on the
wall for sales but used a smile for developers)