RE: Acrobat 6 complaints (and semicolons)

Subject: RE: Acrobat 6 complaints (and semicolons)
From: "Hauglie, Joe" <jhauglie -at- ti -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 10:46:31 -0500

Mark Giffin said:

>I thought someone might find something useful in my recent experiences with

>Acrobat 6, which is the new version. Also, if you can solve any of these
>things, please speak!
<snip>
Mark: There is a tremendous amount of electronic info being exchanged about
Acro6 on the Adobe Acrobat forum (adobe -dot- acrobat -dot- windows -at- adobeforums -dot- com);
most of the posts complain about the same issues that you note.

[NOTA BENE: See the semicolon? It appears instead of a construction using
the word "which."]

Long story short: Most users appear to have been as frustrated as you and
reinstalled Acro 5 for the same reasons you did. Some were unsuccessful,
though, since there seems to be a problem with multiple Acro versions that
arises on some systems.

Good luck -

Respectfully,
Joe Hauglie
Texas Instruments
Technical Information Solutions - Tucson
[Opinions expressed in this email are those of the author.]