Re: Boring Day - Cool Tech Writer Stuff

Subject: Re: Boring Day - Cool Tech Writer Stuff
From: Goober Writer <gooberwriter -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: cor -at- techwritercor -dot- com, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 12:17:02 -0700 (PDT)

> Man, is it just me, or is today a particularly
> boring day at work?

It's just you. After fighting Blaster and Welchia off
a half-dozen machines, I then went into WWP mode,
followed by 4 hours of QA testing. I am also wrapping
up some online training and had a couple of meetings
today as well. Only two more hours to go and it's
Miller time! :P

> Anyway, I found two items on thinkgeek.com that
> almost every tech. writer
> would want. Here are the links:

Nah. I've been eyeing the binary clock for a while. I
like the idea of a clock only I can easily read at
work. ;)

http://www.thinkgeek.com/cubegoodies/lights/59e0/

> BTW... If anyone needs to know what "RTFM" means,
> send me an e-mail. ;)

That's alright. I'd rather have one that reads KYFMU
right now... (keep your &%#^$ machine updated!!!)

=====
Goober Writer
(because life is too short to be inept)

"As soon as you hear the phrase "studies show",
immediately put a hand on your wallet and cover your groin."
-- Geoff Hart

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com