Re: Boring Day - Cool Tech Writer Stuff

Subject: Re: Boring Day - Cool Tech Writer Stuff
From: Dick Margulis <margulis -at- fiam -dot- net>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 15:37:05 -0400

I was trying to work up one on Semi-colons, but....

Well, I, for one, am sick and tired of all these anti-Semicolon remarks. How thoughtless and insensitive can people be? Don't you know that this kind of stereotypical thinking has resulted in the ... What? She said "semicolon?" Oh.

Never mind.

Happy Friday.

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses at mail.fiam.net]