RE: SAP Solution manager for document management

Subject: RE: SAP Solution manager for document management
From: "Bulloch, Scott" <scott -dot- bulloch -at- sap -dot- com>
To: "'John Posada'" <JPosada -at- book -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 00:08:02 +0200

Disclaimer: I am an employee of SAP.
------------------------------------

I'm not that familiar with SAP Solution Manager, but you can find more information (in general) on it here:

http://www.sap.com/services/servsuptech/solutionmanager/index.asp
http://www.sap.com/services/pdf/BWP_SolutionManager2.pdf

SAP SolMgr helps you implement, monitor, operate and support your SAP solution. To what degree that supports documentation management I am not currently certain.

Another possibility for document management is SAP Knowledge Warehouse, which we use in our group. I can't find a public page about it, though. It's available as a component of other solutions (SRM, Financials, etc.), but I don't know if it's sold separately from these solutions. You may want to contact a nearby sales office for more info on SAP KW:

http://www.sap.com/contactsap/directory/usa.asp

Let me know if I can be of further help,
Scott