blue background, white text

Subject: blue background, white text
From: Sean Hower <hokumhome -at- freehomepage -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 12:41:58 -0700 (PDT)

Hey guys.

We recently got Word 2002 and I've been tooling around in the options and such to familiarize myself with it. In the Options screen on the General tab, there's a checkbox to set word to display a doc with white text on a blue background.

Aside from personal preference, why would someone want to do this? I guess I'm wondering why this is such an important option that its a checkbox.

Just curious.

"This is either madness or brilliant."
"It's remarkable how often those two traits coincide." -- Will Turner & Captain Jack Sparrow
Sean Hower - tech writer
http://hokum.freehomepage.com

Create your own web site for FREE at http://www.freehomepage.com