Re: blue background, white text

Subject: Re: blue background, white text
From: "Marshall, Anna" <amarsha -at- path -dot- org>
To: 'TECHWR-L' <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 09:19:35 -0700

Hi all,

Changing your Word options to blue background and white text can be a great
proofreading strategy as well. Although I usually try not to proofread on
screen, I occasionally change the screen and font colors to help me see the
work differently.

From: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Ratz_G=FCnter_=28CPTec_GmbH=29?= <ratz -at- cptec -dot- org>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 09:52:10 +0200

Sean Hower wrote:

> In the=20
> Options screen on the General tab, there's a checkbox to set=20 word
> to display a doc with white text on a blue background. Aside from
> personal preference, why would someone want to do=20 this?=20

Better contrast & visibility when using a beamer for presentations

Guenter

Anna MarshallCommunications and Publications Associate
PATH
amarsha -at- path -dot- org
www.path.org