RE: The last minute crunch

Subject: RE: The last minute crunch
From: John Posada <JPosada -at- book -dot- com>
To: 'Samuel Choy' <schoy -at- us -dot- ibm -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 14:29:38 -0400

Then that's what you need to address unless you want the same thing to
happen next time.

Understand that I'm not you, I'm not in your office, and I don't see what
happens day to day. However, just from the two messages, you're being
"smalled to death". Each of them thinks "HUH??!! I only asked that he change
this word throughout the document...what could it take...10 minutes?" Get 6
of these in a day and you've just used up 10% of your day.

You either need to come up with a process to handle those, say no once in a
while, or relive the same thing over and over.

>They do know what they can ask me and when.

Apparently not...it's taking you a gazillion hours to comply.

John Posada
Information Hunter-Gatherer
Special Projects; Information Technology
Barnes&Noble.com
NY: 212-414-6656