EPS display problem in Word 2002

Subject: EPS display problem in Word 2002
From: "Brigitte Johnston" <bjohnston -at- humantech -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 15:28:19 -0400

Goober Writer writes...

<What kind of preview are you using? One that Word is
OK with? The issue sounds like a preview issue. Try
changing the preview format. Just out of curiosity... why are you
PDFing Word docs,
EPSing the PDFs, and inserting the EPS back into Word?>

I believe Acrobat assigns a .TIFF preview to the .EPS to allow me to
view it in Word (but I can't!). I don't think Acrobat gives you a
choice about that - I could be wrong...

I'm going through the Word doc > PDF > EPS > Word process because those
original Word docs have to become graphics, so they can be pasted
anywhere and everywhere, and can be resized easily to fit on different
size pages. (They are complicated forms with lots of lines, graphics,
etc. in them.) Believe it or not, I got that (previously flawless)
solution from this list!

Anyone? Anyone?

Still searching -
Brigitte Johnston