Weird Word Quirk

Subject: Weird Word Quirk
From: "Westbrook,Beth" <beth -dot- westbrook -at- dhs -dot- state -dot- tx -dot- us>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 08:31:54 -0500

I'm pretty new at my current job and inherited my predecessor's PC and
whatever quirks it has. For some reason, every time I print a document in
MS Word with a page count field it prints as the page number instead (1 of
1, 2 of 2, etc.). Deleting the field and re-inserting doesn't help, but
printing the same document from another PC does fix the problem. Has anybody
else ever encountered this?