RE: Visio-FM-help

Subject: RE: Visio-FM-help
From: "Engel, Chris" <cengel01 -at- amgen -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 12:44:05 -0700

Hi John,

1. I've had good luck with saving the image as a PDF, then importing the
image in to FM.

2. Another step might be to open this PDF in Photoshop, resize it, and save
it as .gif.

Goodluck. I played/tested with image resolution using these methods and
found that Visio > FM is not a simple transition.

It's a Microsoft to Adobe issue.

Happy Friday for those of us still at work (it's like ghost town in my
office building).

Chris