RE: Visual Basic and Tech Writing

Subject: RE: Visual Basic and Tech Writing
From: "Chris La Porte" <cpldll -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: "R D" <jaguarjamus -at- yahoo -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 22:08:43 -0500

RD,

I have taken several VB classes. I don't claim to be a programmer, but I do
understand better how they think, and I am better able to converse with
them. If you can talk their lingo a little, they are much more likely to
treat as other than a nuisance. If you go to Italy, and have learned a
little Italian, the locals will appreciate that you thought enough to try to
learn their languange.

Chris