Re: The ultimate in understatement?

Subject: Re: The ultimate in understatement?
From: "Dana Worley" <dana -at- campbellsci -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2003 09:09:06 -0600

On 3 Sep 2003 at 16:22, Michele Davis wrote:

> Uh-hm, off the top of my head I know for sure (208) is Idaho, but the
> area may be bigger. It be in farm country!

208 is indeed Idaho. However, the company is likely that Big Printer
Manufacturer in Boise, and I wouldn't necessarily call that farm
country. ;)

This piece probably started with a whole list of numbers, and the
numbers were eliminated as they became obsolete. It looks like they
need a tech writer to straighten things out!

Dana W.